- Visit Henry’s official site at henrysnider.com
- Visit Henry’s Amazon Page
- Webmaster – Fiction Foundry – 2012 – Present
- Publisher / Media Director – Strigidae Publishing – Feb, 2015 – 2017
- Media Officer – Fiction Foundry – Jan, 2015 – Present
- Vice-President – The Horror Society – Feb, 2014 – Present
- Editor – Swansong Editing – 2011 – Feb, 2015
- Executive Editor – Great Old Ones Publishing – Aug, 2014 – Jan, 2015
- Administrator – The Horror Society – Oct, 2013 – Feb, 2014
- Layout – Knightwatch Press – Oct, 2012 – 2013
- Co-Founder – Fiction Foundry (est. 2012)
- Editor/Layout – Evil Jester Press – 2011-2013
- Layout – Hidden Thoughts Press – 2011-2013
- Officer (Tue group) – Colorado Springs Fiction Writer’s Group – 2010
- Webmaster – Colorado Springs Fiction Writer’s Group – 2000 – 2009
- President – Colorado Springs Fiction Writer’s Group – 1996 – 2009
- Co-founder – Colorado Springs Fiction Writer’s Group (est. 1996)
Henry Snider is a founding member of Fiction Foundry (est. 2012) and the award-winning Colorado Springs Fiction Writer’s Group (1996-2013). During the last two decades he’s dedicated his time to helping others tighten their writing through critique groups, classes, lectures, prison prose programs, and high school fiction contests. Thirteen years to the month from founding the group, he retired from the CSFWG presidency in January, 2009. After a much needed vacation he returned to the literary world. While still reserving enough time to pursue his own fiction aspirations, he continues to be active in the writing community through classes, editing services, and advice. Henry lives in Colorado with his wife, fellow author and editor Hollie Snider, son – poet Josh Snider and numerous neurotic animals, including, of course, Fizzgig, the token black cat.
FICTION FOUNDRY PRESENTS: ONE
ONE…woman pays the ultimate price for a new form of macabre art.
ONE…vote decides the fate of a mall shooter under citizen’s arrest.
ONE…inventive student tries to save his beloved professor in a meddler’s race against time.
ONE…newly-discovered archaeological site in South America holds more than just artifacts for treasure-seekers.
ONE…girl, anxious to have Santa arrive, decorates her tree in a way the neighborhood just can’t seem to look away from.
ONE…erotic indiscretion at a friend’s wedding leads the duo from passion to terror.
ONE…man reasons with his heart to accept what a battered Earth holds in store.
ONE…home for troubled children imprisons siblings, forcing them to enjoy all the finer things in life.
ONE…bullied teenager escapes into a bookstore and discovers some tomes are doorways to more than just the imagination.
ONE…couple learns that in an isolated town religion isn’t a choice, it’s the only option.
THE HORROR SOCIETY PRESENTS: FORGOTTEN PLACES
THE HORROR SOCIETY offers you…
…a trio of teens that discover not only houses can be haunted…
…a buried and all-but-forgotten Civil War era prison whose dark cells house more than antiques for treasure hunters…
…lovers who chance upon a southwestern cave containing the resting place of a pharaoh entombed far from home…
…a fire tower offering visitors views beyond belief and platform levels which never seem to end…
…abandoned train tracks leading a family to a century-old murder scene…
These nightmares and more await you just around the corner in FORGOTTEN PLACES.
CARNIVAL OF THE DAMNED
Fifteen tales of dark attractions just waiting for the next wary soul to offer the price of admission.
SHOOT the Freak – Win a prize!
HAVE a caricature drawn? The price is right!
GAZE upon the wonders our Oddities Tent conceals!
TRY the Ferris Wheel – It’s the ride of a lifetime!
WATCH the Big Top’s center ring fill with beasts beyond Imagination!
SEE a reflection of your darkest desires!
LIVE in a world where maniacal clowns rule the night!
These are just some of the nightmares this carnival has to offer.
The stories in Carnival of The Damned all read fresh and original and they are very effective at instilling dread into the reader. There is not a bad tale in the bunch and I recommend it highly.
(read the full review at http://horrorworld.org/carnival-of-the-damned/)