23rd Annual Holiday Potluck Party
December 10 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s the Return of the “BodhiChristmasFestivusHanukkahLithaKwanzaaSaturnaliaSolsticeYule-What-The-Hell-It’s-A-Party” Party! Why honor one religion with a party when you can honor them all! Be jolly, my friends! This is a pot-luck, folks. Questions can be answered here or by calling me at 719.360.5520 Since Covid made both the 21st and 22nd annual party a tiny online event, this year – barring another outbreak – we’re opening the doors and bringing the annual in-person party back.
Below are a few rules (as there are every year):
- If you’re sick, stay home. There are some gifts no one wants (like Grandma’s fruitcake from 1973 that’s still making its rounds).
- We have dogs and cats (they’re friendly, but rude).
- There is drinking at this party, so for those who plan to partake, please bring something to donate to the bar.
- No kiddos, folks. Sorry.
- Hollie and Josh are “deathly” allergic to marijuana in any form, lesser so to tobacco smoke. In addition, I do some work in federal court…so no “recreational” goodies at all in the house, and smoking’s left to the back yard (sorry, folks)
- I’m allergic to strawberries, so please label anything that has them.